- Yes, we ship worldwide, with FedEx.
- Payment: Paypal (buyers in USA, Canada, Australia, UK, most countries in Eurozone, UAE) / Credit card with PayU.
MY ACCOUNT - REGISTRATION
Do I need to register to purchase?
Yes. To quote shipping cost to your country you must Sign up. It is not required to add products to the shopping cart, but for checkout and payment.
To quote shipping, during checkout, please confirm delivery address and postal code in your country when required.
How do I quote and buy for wholesale?
You can quote and buy online for wholesale, click here for more information.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- Credit Card (Service by PayU): Checkout in the website with all major credit cards, American Express, Mastercard, Visa or Diners.
IMPORTANT FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS: Due to increasing frauds with online payments, banks and credit card issuers are strict in the payment approval process. Our suggestion is that after you use the payment form you should inform your bank or credit card company about your purchase with us.
Please read this article for more information.
Paypal: Checkout with Paypal (buyers in USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, European Union). If you do not see Paypal button at checkout, please contact us.
- International Bank Transfer: for orders of at least USD $600 (smaller amounts only with credit card or Paypal).
Can I pay in a currency different than the US dollar?
All prices are shown in american dollars (USD).
Online payments are done in USD when you purchase directly in the
website. If you are registered as a customer in a country of the Eurozone, you can change the currency to Euros, but final payment is in USD.
To know product prices in other currencies please use these currency converters: www.xe.com or www.oanda.com
Can I pay when delivery is made?
How secure is the online payment?
Credit card payment is completely secure. We use the services of PayU which won the E-commerce Award LATAM in 2012. We never know the full information of your credit card, only your bank and our payment service provider receive this data. Please read our security recommendations.
MAKING AN ORDER
How do I make a purchase?
It's easy, just add the products of your interest to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
IMPORTANT. Only registered users can make online purchases, if you are not signed in, your shopping cart will be automatically deleted after some time. For all registered users the shopping cart is saved for the next session.
Do I receive purchase confirmation?
Yes. When payment is done we'll send you an email confirming order total amount and estimated shipping date. If there is a problem with your payment we may contact you.
Taxes and Import
Each country has its own import tax regulation. If customs in destination country requires that import duty must be paid, it is your responsibility to comply. If you refuse, your order and all its contents could be declared abandoned by customs. We will not issue a refund or accept any claims.
Can I make gifts?
Yes. Delivery address must be in the same country registered for your user account.
Is the shipping insured?
Yes. All shippings have an insurance for 100% of order total.
Can I cancel an order?
After payment is confirmed, you may cancel your order the next business day after payment confirmation.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Which companies do you use for shipping?
All international shipping is done by FedEx.
How much is the shipping cost?
Shipping cost depends on the destination country and total weight (or volume) of your order. To quote shipping proceed to checkout when you are ready to buy. To quote shipping to your country please Log In or Sign Up.
How much time it takes for delivery?
DISPATCH TIME - ORDER PROCESSING
For retail purchases dispatch time (order processing) is usually 3 - 4 business days (saturdays, sundays and holidays in Colombia do not count) after payment confirmation if the products you purchased are in stock, if not, dispatch time is 5 to 14 business days. We reserve the right to modify the estimated dispatch date, always notifying you.
In the checkout process you will see an estimated shipping / dispatch date range (retail orders).
IMPORTANT FOR WHOLESALE: For wholesale orders processing time varies depending on the products of your order, manufacturing and available stock.
After order is shipped, FedEx delivery is usually 3 - 6 business days after dispatch. Transit time depends on destination country.
For USA and Canada, FedEx shipping time is 2 - 3 business days.
IMPORTANT: When your order arrives to the destination country it must be cleared in customs, this could cause delays in the normal delivery time. Remember that customs in your country could demand a tax payment or additional importation procedures.
Why there are delays for the delivery?
- Products you purchased are not immediately available.
- Please be advised, for wholesale orders, processing time may depend on manufacturing process.
- Products in order are from different manufacturers/brands.
- Wrong delivery address. It is obligation of all customers to register an exact, updated and complete delivery address. WE DO NOT SEND TO P.O. BOXES OR MILITARY INSTALLATIONS.
- Delay at customs. Customs in each country are an independent official entity, sometimes customs officers decide to make a physical inspection or apply additional clearance procedures.
- Delivery in rural areas or secondary cities. In an extremely rare case that we report more than 30 days of transit time (from shipping date) and your order has not been delivered yet you will receive an email with the following options (does not apply if the delay is for reported customs procedures at the destination country):
Wait: we will do a direct inquiry to the transportation company or courier.
Order cancelation and full refund.
How do I track the shipping of my order?
At payment confirmation you will receive an email notification. When your order is shipped you will receive the tracking number.
What warranties do I have when I make a purchase?
- All FedEx shippings are trackable.
- If we report more than 30 days of transit time (from dispatch date) and your order has not been delivered you will receive an email with the option to wait or request a full refund (does not apply if the delay is due to customs procedures at destination country).
- All shippings are insured for 100% of the order total.
- If all products of your order are definitely not available and cannot be shipped within the informed dispatch date range (retail orders), you will receive a full refund.
- Orders paid with Paypal: If a product of your order is definitely not available and is not shipped you will receive a partial refund for the value of that product.
- Orders paid with Paypal: All buyers have Paypal Purchase Protection.
- All products have a limited quality warranty. When order is delivered, you may verify it and any claim on product quality must be done maximum 5 days after delivery date and you must send detailed photographs to us.
IMPORTANT: If any product is delivered broken because of bad handling during transport, we will send a replacement.
How do I request product quality warranty?
Any claim on product quality must reported within 5 days after delivery date and you must send detailed photographs to us by email with a detailed description of the defect. Once we receive your request, we will send a replacement if product is defective.
Do you have a return policy?
We do not accept product returns for international orders. If you wish to return a product, shipping cost must be assumed by you and we do not guarantee a refund.
How do I contact support?
Please contact us.
Can I receive assistance before purchasing?
Yes, contact us or send an email to with any question regarding our products or services.